Friday, April 20, 2012

Livin' Spoonful Crackers Review

Lately, I’ve been trying to plan ahead and find foods that I can take while traveling that are convenient and nutritious. So, I happened upon these wonderful crackers and now they have to be my favorite. I found the crackers to be very hearty and filling on their own. But they would also go great with hummus or crumbled on top of a salad. 

So, if you’re in the mood for something crunchy that doesn’t contain any MSG or additives look for the Livin’ Spoonful Crackers in the raw section of your local health food store. The crackers are made with all sprouted & raw ingredients and are then dehydrated at a temperature to preserve the enzymes. They are made from pure nuts, seeds and herbs, and have no added sugars. And the best part of all--they are really good for you!
They come in a variety of flavors--my favorite is the Sunny Garden Herb Cracker which I found to have a very fresh taste that wakes up your taste buds.

If you can’t find them at your health food store you can order them on-line at 
Give them a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment