Saturday, December 31, 2011

Visualize a Wonderful 2012

First let me say I am not one who believes in new age hocus pocus ideas but I do believe one must visualize their goals in order to achieve them. If you never “see” yourself achieving that goal then you have no direction. Without direction you are stagnate and nothing in your life will change. You will in-evidently continue on the same path, doing the same thing you have always done.

So it’s time for change!!!

This year instead of setting a New Years resolution, I have compiled a vision board. This is a board I will use all through 2012 and work to achieve the goals pasted upon it. Everyday when I arise, I will look at it and repeat & visualize all those things. It will help me to focus and head in the right direction.

If you have never put one together it is so simple and affordable. A vision board is a simple and powerful visualization tool “that activates the universal law of attraction to begin manifesting your dreams into reality.”
My vision board is a collage of pasted images on poster board. The concept is that by surrounding yourself by these images of who you want to become, where you want to go, or what type of business you want to create, your life changes to match those images and those desires.
Hang your vision board in a place where you will look at it often. The more you visualize your goals the more they become reality. Here's an example of a vision board (it's not mine):




I wish everyone a great 2012 - HAPPY NEW YEAR! It’s going to be a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment